The West Midlands is a metropolitan county and city region in western central England with a 2014 estimated population of 2,808,356, making it the second most populous county in England. It came into existence as a metropolitan county in 1974 after the passage of the Local Government Act 1972, formed from parts of Staffordshire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire. The county itself is a NUTS 2 region within the wider NUTS 1 region of the same name. The county consists of seven metropolitan boroughs: the City of Birmingham, the City of Coventry, and the City of Wolverhampton, as well as the boroughs of Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, and Walsall.
Of course our services are for visitors and locals alike as many of our regular repeat customers live within West Midlands. As well as our Heathrow Airport Taxi Service we are also available for all major Cruise Transfers & Airports Transfers in United Kingdom, including Gatwick Airport, Southampton Airport, Luton Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Dover Cruise Port, Harwich Cruise Port, Southampton Cruise Port, Portsmouth Cruise Port and many more places.
We also cover the surrounding areas so please get an instant quote using our easy to use website. Getting a taxi to or from the airport could not be any easier! Some of the places include but not restricted to the following:
Birmingham, Stourbridge, Oldbury, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Brownhills, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Meriden, Marston Green, Dorridge, Wednesbury.
Why choose us for your taxi to or from West Midlands?
- Comfortable cars and MPVs, NOT converted noisy vans.
- Fully licensed, vehicles and drivers.
- 4 / 6 seater vehicles including executive cars.
- Flight tracking so you don’t pay for extra waiting if your flight is delayed.
- Meet and Greet as standard on all airport pickups so no waiting out in the cold, wind, rain or heat.
- Parking and upto 1 hour wait after the plane has landed included in the fare.
- Booking a taxi only takes 2 minutes.
- Secure online payments accepting ALL major credit/debits cards and you can even pay with cash.
- Get an instant quote online and the fare quoted is the fare you pay.
- No extra charges for pickups after midnight or before 6:00am. Single rate at any time of the day or night. Also same single rate on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Discounts when booking 2 way return trips.
www.heathrowtaxico.uk is part of Britannia Airport Transfers which specialises in airports, cruise ports, heliports and other city to city transfers.