Wales is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain. It is bordered by England to the east, the Irish Sea to the north and west, and the Bristol Channel to the south. It had a population in 2011 of 3,063,456 and has a total area of 20,779 km2 (8,023 sq mi). Wales has over 1,680 miles (2,700 km) of coastline and is largely mountainous, with its higher peaks in the north and central areas, including Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa), its highest summit. The country lies within the north temperate zone and has a changeable, maritime climate.
Wales has three national parks: Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons and Pembrokeshire Coast. It has five Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty; Anglesey, the Clwydian Range and Dee Valley, the Gower Peninsula, the Llŷn Peninsula, and the Wye Valley. The Gower Peninsula was the first area in the United Kingdom to be designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in 1956. Forty two percent of the coastline of south and west Wales is designated as Heritage Coast, with 13 specific designated strips of coastline maintained by Natural Resources Wales (successor body to the Countryside Council for Wales). As from 2012 the coastline of Wales has 43 Blue Flag beaches and five Blue Flag marinas.
Of course our services are for visitors and locals alike as many of our regular repeat customers live within Wales. As well as our Heathrow Airport Taxi Service we are also available for all major Cruise Transfers & Airports Transfers in United Kingdom, including Gatwick Airport, Southampton Airport, Luton Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Dover Cruise Port, Harwich Cruise Port, Southampton Cruise Port, Portsmouth Cruise Port and many more places.
We also cover the surrounding areas so please get an instant quote using our easy to use website. Getting a taxi to or from the airport could not be any easier! Some of the places include but not restricted to the following:
Chepstow, Caldicot, Magor, Usk, Tintern, Trelleck, Raglan, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Whitecastle, Llanvihangel Crucorney, Llanthony, Pontypool, Cwmbran, Newport, Caerleon, Risca, Bargoed, Blackwood, Rumney, Cardiff, Penarth, Barry, Rhoose, Llanwit Major, Cowbridge, Pontyclun, Llantrisant, Pontypridd, Tonypandy, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Dowlais, Brynmawr, Bridgend, Sarn, Treorchy, Brecon, Talgarth, Sennybridge, Crickhowell, Glynneath, Porthcawl, Pyle, Maesteg, Neath, Pontardawe, Swansea, The Mumbles, Llanelli, Ammanford, Llandybie, Burry Port, Rhossili, Carmarthen, Kidwelly, Ferryside, Llandeilo, Llandovery, Pembroke, Tenby, Red Roses, Whitland, Haverfordwest, Milford Haven, Wiston, St Clears, Fishguard, Newport, Cardigan, Aberporth, Gwbert, St Davids, Aberystwyth, Colwyn Bay, Rhyl, Wrexham, Porthmadog, and Bangor
Why choose us for your taxi to or from Wales?
- Comfortable cars and MPVs, NOT converted noisy vans.
- Fully licensed, vehicles and drivers.
- 4 / 6 seater vehicles including executive cars.
- Flight tracking so you don’t pay for extra waiting if your flight is delayed.
- Meet and Greet as standard on all airport pickups so no waiting out in the cold, wind, rain or heat.
- Parking and upto 1 hour wait after the plane has landed included in the fare.
- Booking a taxi only takes 2 minutes.
- Secure online payments accepting ALL major credit/debits cards and you can even pay with cash.
- Get an instant quote online and the fare quoted is the fare you pay.
- No extra charges for pickups after midnight or before 6:00am. Single rate at any time of the day or night. Also same single rate on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Discounts when booking 2 way return trips.
www.heathrowtaxico.uk is part of Britannia Airport Transfers which specialises in airports, cruise ports, heliports and other city to city transfers.