Shropshire is a county in the West Midlands of England, bordering Wales to the west, Cheshire to the north, Staffordshire to the east, and Worcestershire and Herefordshire to the south.
The Ironbridge Gorge area is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, covering Ironbridge, Coalbrookdale and a part of Madeley. There are other historic industrial sites in the county, such as at Shrewsbury, Broseley, Snailbeach and Highley, as well as the Shropshire Union Canal.
The Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty covers about a quarter of the county, mainly in the south. Shropshire is one of England’s most rural and sparsely populated counties, with a population density of 136/km2 (350/sq mi). The Wrekin is one of the most famous natural landmarks in the county, though the highest hills are the Clee Hills, Stiperstones and the Long Mynd. Wenlock Edge is another significant geographical and geological landmark. In the low-lying northwest of the county overlapping the border with Wales is the Fenn’s, Whixall and Bettisfield Mosses National Nature Reserve, one of the most important and best preserved bogs in Britain. The River Severn, Great Britain’s longest river, runs through the county, exiting into Worcestershire via the Severn Valley.
Of course our services are for visitors and locals alike as many of our regular repeat customers live within Shropshire. As well as our Heathrow Airport Taxi Service we are also available for all major Cruise Transfers & Airports Transfers in United Kingdom, including Gatwick Airport, Southampton Airport, Luton Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport, Dover Cruise Port, Harwich Cruise Port, Southampton Cruise Port, Portsmouth Cruise Port and many more places.
We also cover the surrounding areas so please get an instant quote using our easy to use website. Getting a taxi to or from the airport could not be any easier! Some of the places include but not restricted to the following:
Ludlow, Knighton, Bishops Castle, Tenbury Wells, Bridgnorth, Church Stretton, Shrewsbury, Ironbridge, Shawbury, Oswestry, Wem, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Welshpool, Baschurch, Woore.
Why choose us for your taxi to or from Shropshire?
- Comfortable cars and MPVs, NOT converted noisy vans.
- Fully licensed, vehicles and drivers.
- 4 / 6 seater vehicles including executive cars.
- Flight tracking so you don’t pay for extra waiting if your flight is delayed.
- Meet and Greet as standard on all airport pickups so no waiting out in the cold, wind, rain or heat.
- Parking and upto 1 hour wait after the plane has landed included in the fare.
- Booking a taxi only takes 2 minutes.
- Secure online payments accepting ALL major credit/debits cards and you can even pay with cash.
- Get an instant quote online and the fare quoted is the fare you pay.
- No extra charges for pickups after midnight or before 6:00am. Single rate at any time of the day or night. Also same single rate on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Discounts when booking 2 way return trips.
www.heathrowtaxico.uk is part of Britannia Airport Transfers which specialises in airports, cruise ports, heliports and other city to city transfers.